Can you never find a shirt or bag with your favorite animal? Our felt animal patches have you covered! How cute would your favorite bag or skirt be with a cute felt goat? Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 6.25 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 3.75 inches (8.9 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Winston the Goat's Story
Winston the goat is a collector. There are stamp collectors and coin collectors, but Winston is a can collector. He used to just eat cans like all his other goat friends, but then one day he realized cans are super cool! Some have interesting pictures or fun text. Some have weird facts, instructions or ingredients. So many shapes and sizes. Cans are fascinating!
Some of the other goats think Winston is a food hoarder but that is just not true! Winston is careful to keep only one of each unique type of can he finds. In fact, he wants the other goats to eat all the duplicates of cans in his collection because it makes all of his cans more valuable. The pride of his collection is an original 1937 can of Spam, complete with original Spam!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh