A super cute felt beholder patch is a fun way to add your favorite D&D monster to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 5.5 inches (14 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Thelonius K. Beholder the Third 's Story
Thelonius K. Beholder the Third is the most distinguished gentleman in the subterranean depths. The trouble is that he has such ill mannered house guests. The adventurers, explorers and other monsters that he invites to tea invariably become terrified or hostile and Thelonius often loses his temper and disintegrates them. It is it so much to ask that guests behave with the proper decorum?
Thelonius has made every effort to make his parlor inviting to guests and behaves with the utmost courtesy, aside from the disintegration. He has even tried to make his own appearance as distinguished and non threatening as possible. Unfortunately the monocle would fall out at awkward moments and with no neck an ascot was out of the question (small ascots for each eye stalk just made him look ridiculous). He is currently searching for the perfect top hat, but has yet to find to millinery that caters to gentleman of his stature.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh