What could make your favorite bag or shirt even better? A super cute felt raccoon. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.75 inches (14. cm) tall and 5.25 inches (12.7 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Matilda the Raccoon's Story
Matilda is better known as Tilly. It's what all her friends and family call her. She's also known as the biggest fan of waffles ever. Tilly loves waffles. She would eat them everyday and for every meal if her mom would let her. Of course her mom doesn't let that happen.
Tilly's favorite kind of waffles are Belgian waffles. Nothing is better than a nice hot Belgian waffle piled high with whip cream and strawberries. There isn't a waffle maker at home though so she can only get them when her family goes out to eat. Unfortunately her family isn't big on breakfast. They like to go to dinner buffets or out for pizza. What's wrong with breakfast for dinner once in a while? Tilly dreams of the day when she's a grown up and can eat Belgian waffles all the time. In fact one day she thinks she'll even take a trip to Belgium to eat waffles there.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh