Want the standard version of this ornament? Click Here
Make your holidays a little monstrous with Thelonious the Beholder. This felt personalized D&D monster ornament makes a fun gift for monster lovers, gamers, or anyone with a taste for unusual ornaments. Our personalized ornaments have a fully detailed front side, while the back has ample space for a name, date or small message.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt and filled with polyester fiberfill
- White ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging on a tree or wall
- Hand sewn outline
- Measures approximately 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) tall and 5.75 inches (104.6 cm) wide
- This is not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item
Thelonious K. Beholder the Third 's Story
Thelonious K. Beholder the Third is the most distinguished gentleman in the subterranean depths. The trouble is that he has such ill mannered house guests. The adventurers, explorers and other monsters that he invites to tea invariably become terrified or hostile and Thelonious often loses his temper and disintegrates them. It is it so much to ask that guests behave with the proper decorum?Thelonious has made every effort to make his parlor inviting to guests and behaves with the utmost courtesy, aside from the disintegration. He has even tried to make his own appearance as distinguished and non threatening as possible. Unfortunately the monocle would fall out at awkward moments and with no neck an ascot was out of the question (small ascots for each eye stalk just made him look ridiculous). He is currently searching for the perfect top hat, but has yet to find to millinery that caters to gentleman of his stature.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh