Want the standard version of this ornament? Click Here
Quigley the Possum is a felt woodland ornament. This felt animal makes a fun addition to a holiday tree. Hang him anywhere in your home for year round cuteness.
- A white ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging
- Stuffed with polyester fiberfill
- Approximately 4.75 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 3.25 inches (8.89 cm) wide
- Not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
Quigley the Opossum's Story
Quigley is a tree surgeon. That is to say he’s a professional arborist, taking care of the health and well-being of his neighborhood trees. As a young possum growing up in a tree he discovered his knack for getting to know trees and their problems. Sadly, this talent doesn't extend to other plants. Quigley is somewhat hazy about shrubs and vines, and totally baffled by flowers.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh