Want the standard version of this ornament? Click Here
- Made of layered eco-fi felt and filled with polyester fiberfill
- White ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging on a tree or wall
- Hand sewn outline
- Measures approximately 5.5 inches 14 cm) tall and 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) wide
- This is not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
Jasper the Grizzly Bear's Story
Jasper loves food, but not just any food. He is a bear of very particular tastes and he wants his food to be on a stick. It all started around a campfire when he first roasted marshmallows on a stick. Then he found out about Popsicles, which were pretty awesome he thought. Then he found out about corn dogs and his life has never been the same since.
Jasper tries to only eat foods on sticks now. He is an avid consumer of kebabs and every time he throws a party you know there will be fondue. Jasper is considering starting his own specialty kebab restaurant to take advantage of all the missed opportunities he sees for food that isn't on sticks yet. He also hates fish sticks, for lying to him.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh