Want the standard version of this ornament? Click Here
This felt animal is Boris the Red River. This lovable felt animal is fun to use to decorate a holiday tree or hang anywhere for a cute year round decoration. A great gift for fans of red river hogs!
- Made of layered eco-fi felt and filled with polyester fiberfill
- White ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging on a tree or wall
- Hand sewn outline
- Measures approximately 4.75 inches (12 cm) tall and 4 inches (10 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
Boris the Red River Hog's Story
Boris is a bit of a curmudgeon. You would be too if everyone kept confusing you for a warthog. He is a Red River Hog! He'll have you know that he has neither warts, nor huge ugly tusks, or flatulence problems. Boris would also like to point out that red river hogs are some of the sweetest smelling hogs you will ever find. He is proud of his handsome and dignified red fur. Nothing like the ugly, drab fur of the warthog.**
You really shouldn't bring this subject up at all with Boris. He will go on for hours about the differences between all the different kinds of hogs and how red river hogs are superior in all ways. Other topics you should steer clear of are kids these days and any sort of complaint as Boris can out complain anyone.
**The views and opinions expressed above are those of Boris and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Squshies.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh