Want a fun way to add your favorite animal to any piece of clothing? Our felt animal appliques, like this cute manatee, are a fun way to add to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.5 (14 cm) tall and 4 inches (10 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Penelope's the Manatee's Story
Penelope is a bit of a hypochondriac. Actually make that extreme hypochondriac. Her friends have had to convince her that she didn't have Lyme disease. Ticks don't live in the ocean. She definitely didn't have hypothermia that one time considering she's never lived anywhere where the water was less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis (really?!?), when was the last time she was breathing volcanic ash.
She has lately been convinced she has contracted lycanthropy and refuses to come out of her house during the full moon. Her friends have tried to point out that if she really turned in to a wolf during a full moon she wouldn't be able survive under water. Unfortunately logic doesn't work to well on Penelope when caught up in her latest symptoms.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh