A super cute felt orca is a great way to add extra ocean animal fun to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 4 inches (10.1 cm) tall and 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Manny the Orca's Story
Emmanuel is a Killer Whale. He would rather you call him Manny though. He also rather be referred to as an Orca. He hates the term killer whale. Manny is a health nut and operates an organic food store. He has a few dedicated regulars, but he finds it difficult to get new customers because they are scared of him. Manny hates that he is feared.
Manny really wants others to understand him, as well as his lifestyle of health and eating organic foods so he has decided to write a book. He hopes this will help get his message out there and help others realize that he is not scary at all. Manny also teaches underwater yoga on weekends.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh