This adorable felt mole is a fun way to add a custom touch to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 4.25 inches (11.4 cm) tall and 3.25 inches (7.6 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Neville the Mole's Story
Neville the mole is a Formula 1 race car driver. When he started his racing team everyone told him it couldn't be done. Moles just can't see well enough to drive. At his debut race there were unprecedented numbers of firemen and paramedics for what they were sure would be a spectacular crash. Neville shocked everyone not only by a crash free race, but also a stunning victory! You see, Neville had spent his whole life ignoring the naysayers and perfecting the technique of driving by sense of smell.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh