This adorable felt patch of a meerkat is a great way to customize any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Nathaniel the Meerkat's Story
Nathaniel is a pirate. Despite what everyone says about him having no crew and no boat. He has taken all the sailing classes available and studied with master swordsmen until he could out fence them all. He has also read every book on the subject that he has been able to get his paws on. He's also extremely good at pirate speak which makes him quite the hit on Talk Like a Pirate Day. The rest of the year it just confuses everyone.
Nathaniel always keeps a hook, a peg leg, and an eye patch handy just in case. He isn't quite sure what to do about the parrot/monkey situation considering his small stature. He is currently trying to raise enough money for the boat, but he can't steal it because it would be un-piratey to steal while on land. Nathaniel claims to look quite dashing in his captain's hat, but refuses to let anyone see it until he is captain of a ship.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh