This adorable felt applique of a schnauzer is a great way to customize any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 4.75 inches (11.4 cm) tall and 3.25 inches (7 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Giles The Schnauzer's Story
Giles the Schnauzer is a Justice of the Peace. He often has to spend his days listing to complaints and disputes in court which he doesn’t really enjoy. It's not that he hates his job, he just likes one part more than he likes the rest of it. Much more. That part is performing wedding ceremonies. Giles loves weddings. His favorite day of the week is Saturday because that's the day he usually gets to preside over a wedding. He also is quite fond of his job title. He thinks it sounds really cool, like a super hero but not quite.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh