This adorable felt applique of a Border Collie is a great way to customize any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.25 inches (13.3 cm) tall and 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Dorothy the Border Collie's Story
Dorothy the Border Collie loves mustard. You might even say she's obsessed. The shelves on the door of her fridge are almost exclusively filled with mustards of varying types. In the cupboard, she has a backup supply of her most favorite mustard varieties. Dorothy puts mustard on just about everything. Sometimes she creates her own mustard based dishes and tries to serve them to friends, like that one time she made mustard filled ravioli. It didn't go over very well.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh