A felt animal patch is a fun way to add a customized touch to any piece of clothing. This cute beaver patch is ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Liam the Beaver's Story
Liam is a blacksmith. That’s right, he practices the ancient art of metalworking, forging tools with hammer and anvil, no matter what his family thinks. His father works with wood, as does his mother, and all his brothers and sisters. He tried carpentry, but metal is just so shiny, and he thinks he may be allergic to sawdust. At first his family was shocked by his decision, but soon they saw he had a talent and a love for blacksmithing, plus he keeps all their carpentry tools in top condition.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh