Make your very own Little Beast with this digital PDF pattern with detailed illustrations and instructions on how to hand sew your very own Labrador Retriever ornament.
Our pattern features our yellow lab design, but can easily be adapted to make a Black Lab or Chocolate Lab with a few color substitutions.
This is Not A Finished Ornament.
Pattern is 17 pages and includes:
- A material and supply list
- Multiple pages of step by step illustrated instructions and a stitch guide for the techniques used in this pattern
- Instructions and templates to make a yellow lab and notes on color substitutions to make a black or chocolate lab
- Templates for 2 different sized Labrador Retrievers, 4 in (10.16 cm) and 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Full color pictures of the finished Labrador Retriever ornaments for reference
Moderate hand sewing skills and a basic understanding of reading patterns is helpful for making this ornament.
This pattern will require 3 colors of felt and good scissors with a narrow point for getting into tight corners.
If you have questions about the instructions or need help with some of the steps, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
You may sell finished items you hand make from this pattern. We ask that if you sell or publicly display works based on our patterns you simply give Little World of Beasts credit for the pattern design. Also please tag @littleworldofbeasts on Instagram, and Facebook. We’d love to see what you’ve made!
The pattern, and any altered or modified variation of it, is a copyrighted design of Little World of Beasts. The pattern pieces and instructions are NOT to be sold, reproduced, or redistributed in any way. Mass production, re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this pattern, or just need some help with our instructions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.