Want a fun way to liven up any piece of clothing? Our felt animal appliques, like this cute Colobus monkey, are a fun way to add a little extra felt animal fun to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.25 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Albert the Colobus Monkey's Story
Albert is a classically trained Shakespearean actor but he feels that his talents are being underused and unappreciated in roles like villager #3 and background tree. And definitely that one time he didn't even get a role and had to be a theater usher! Albert refuses to let this discourage him though. He treats every role he is given with complete seriousness and respect.
When he was cast as a tree, he researched for weeks to find the perfect tree to base his performance on and then spent countless hours rehearsing in their presence. Despite being disappointed at not even the tiniest of roles in Oklahoma!, he treated his job as usher as seriously as any part in the play. Albert knows that eventually his dedication to any role he is given, no matter how small, will help him land his dream role as lead actor in one of Shakespeare’s classics.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh