6. Notes - We write Squshies thank you notes on little note cards like this. This Owlbear one went out this week.
I'm participating in the #creativedaily photo challenge this month. This set of photo prompts was designed with creative business owners in mind. I'm hoping to have better luck following along than I did with the last photo challenge I tried.
I think daily photo challenges are a fun way to share what is going on around here in the world of Squshies. So here's a week of Instgram photos, because taking phone photos is how I do these things.
1. New - New supplies for a new project for a new year!
2. Old - I use this old plushie as a pin cushion. I call him Pustulio.
3. Favorite Color - I can't choose a favorite color. I like them all. These are the origami flowers I have hanging from the ceiling. These decorated the aisle at our zoo wedding. They were really fun to make and they've been a wonderful way to add color to a room.
4. Least Favorite Color - I like pink now but I used to hate it! When I pick pinks now they're usually really bright pinks. Still not a huge fan of pastel baby pinks.
5. Lists - Sunday morning I was drinking coffee out of my favorite coffee mug enjoying the warm weather here in Southern California. I was also doing research for March Monkey Madness. March Monkey Madness is generating a whole lot of lists. I think I've finally got the final list of monkeys to make.
This week we also went to see Disney on Ice. I love Disney on Ice. So much fun.