Week 14! It was nice to take a week off from folding. And I think it did some good. This week was one of the biggest week for origami since we started.
Jason made a whole of Parasaurolophus and Pteranodons.
This was a Parasaurolophus that didn't quite turn out right, so ended up being an experiment. Turned into some sort of water dino.
The Compy army grew substantially this week too.
I learned this diagram for a long neck this week. First time I was able to figure out a diagram mostly by myself. Only needed a little help. It was a pretty simple diagram but usually I don't understand diagrams at all so being able to read it made me pretty happy.
And of course some petals, a couple lilies and one squat T-Rex.