Want to add a personalized message to the back of this ornament? Click Here
- Made of layered eco-fi felt and filled with polyester fiberfill
- White ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging on a tree or wall
- Hand sewn outline
- Measures approximately 5.5 inches (14 cm) tall and 4 inches 10.1 cm) wide
- This is not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
Fiona the Cow's Story
Fiona is an expert in etiquette. She firmly believes that just because you were born in a barn doesn't mean you have to act like it. Fiona holds weekly lessons for those that are interested in improving their manners. So far she has covered Salutations of Courtesy, Invitations, Acceptances and Regrets, and Teas and Other Afternoon Parties. Fiona is a big Emily Post fan.
Some of the animals on the farm applaud Fiona's efforts as they feel kids these days lack manners. Some think it might be a tad unnecessary as no one on the farm has ever actually attended a real tea party. Fiona is determined to bring culture and civility to the barnyard, one calf at a time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh