Want to add a personalized message to the back of this ornament? Click Here
- Made of layered eco-fi felt and filled with polyester fiberfill
- White ribbon stitched inside allows for easy hanging on a tree or wall
- Hand sewn outline
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (10.8 cm) wide
- This is not a toy for young children or animals. This is a decorative item
Albert the Colobus Monkey's Story
Albert is a classically trained Shakespearean actor but he feels that his talents are being underused and unappreciated in roles like villager #3 and background tree. And definitely that one time he didn't even get a role and had to be a theater usher! Albert refuses to let this discourage him though. He treats every role he is given with complete seriousness and respect.
When he was cast as a tree, he researched for weeks to find the perfect tree to base his performance on and then spent countless hours rehearsing in their presence. Despite being disappointed at not even the tiniest of roles in Oklahoma!, he treated his job as usher as seriously as any part in the play. Albert knows that eventually his dedication to any role he is given, no matter how small, will help him land his dream role as lead actor in one of Shakespeare’s classics.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh