Felt Monkey Ornament Pattern
It is finally here! The very first Squshies pattern! Now you can make your very own Golden Lion Tamarin Ornament. If that news wasn't exciting enough for a limited time we are offering our pattern at a special sale price....50% off!
Until the last day of the sew along (October 14th) we'll be offering the pattern for $3 instead of $6!
A sew along? Yup! Staring on Friday, Oct. 3rd and then for the 7 following week days we'll be going over the pattern in even more detail here on the blog.
We are starting the sew along on Friday by going over the materials. That way everyone has the whole weekend to get all the supplies they need for monkey making.
So lets's talk about the pattern!The Pattern is 21 pages and includes:
- A material and supply list
- Multiple pages of step by step illustrated instructions and a stitch guide for the techniques used in the pattern
- Templates for 3 different sized monkeys (4 in (10.16 cm), 5 in (12.7 cm), and 10 in (25.4 cm) height)
- Full color pictures of the finished monkey for reference
Moderate hand sewing skills and a basic understanding of reading patterns is helpful for making this ornament.
This pattern will require 4 colors of felt and good scissors with a narrow point for getting into tight corners.
Due to this item being a digital product, pattern sales are final and non-refundable. Once payment is completed a download link for the pattern is automatically sent to you. If you have questions about the instructions or need help with some of the steps, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
This is our very first pattern so we would love to hear your feedback! We hope to offer more patterns so it is super important to us to learn everything we can for the future.
We'd love to see your finished monkey and there are lots of ways to share them:
- Email a photo of your finished Golden Lion Tamarin to danielle at squshies.net
- Post your photo on Instagram. Be sure to tag @squshies so we don't miss it!
- Post your photo on the Squshies Facebook Page
- Tweet us a photo of your finished monkey. Be sure to include @squshies so we don't miss it!