Daily Zoodle- Animal Doodle Round up 23
It is Friday! Time for another look back at a week of Daily Zoodles! I really need to work out a good system for getting some of these critters made. I've got so many doodles I want to turn into felt. My list of 'to make' critters is growing way faster than I sew them.
4. Lion Fish - Lion fish! Wanted to keep working on this guy but I had to run errands and of course I totally forget to get back to it. Had to crank up the contrast in Photoshop so you can see the sketch. For once I doodled lightly!
5. Kinkajou - A quick Squshies style kinkajou. Think this guy needs a few more tries before he is felt ready.
6. Baltimore Oriole - Bird doodles are always tricky. Didn't have much luck doodling this guy as a Squshies, so I went a bit more serious with him.
7. Papillon- Papillon doodle. This reminds me I need to get to work on some new dogs for the holidays. Cats too!
8. Lobster - Lobsters have weird faces and so many legs! A tricky one to doodle.
9. Jackalope- I've had a Squshies design for a Jackalope for a long time! I really need to make this guy.
10. Markhor - These guys have the coolest horns. My Squshies style cartoon doodle does not do their awesome horns justice.