Here's the basics:
- Garbanzo, 1 can drained, rinsed
- Olive oil, a couple tbs, I never measure
- Lemon juice, same as oil
- Tahini, just a spoonful, surprisingly strong
- Garlic, as many cloves as you like
That is the recipe I usually start with unless I'm adding a flavor that conflicts with the basics.
Here's the flavor du jour:
- Mixed nuts, a handful
- Cinnamon, sprinkled generously
- Tabasco sauce, sprinkled less generously
I expected some chunkiness with the nuts, but the ninja pretty much pulverized them. Actually threw a bit of almond milk in to make it flow. Haven't done anything spicy in a while, hope it turns out ok.