This lovable platypus is a great way to add a little Australian fun to any piece of clothing. Our felt animal patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 4.75 inches (12 cm) tall and 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Wilhelmina the Platypus' Story
Wilhelmina wants to be President of the World. She can relate to so many of the other animals! She understands what it is like to have a beaver tail and a duck bill. She knows all about swimming and hanging out on land. She understands egg laying and her brother and her dad have told her all about what it is like to have venom. Seriously, who can beat that?
For now she has to content herself with being president of the student body, swim club, the debate team, the finance club, art club, chess club, and the junior paleontologist society. She wanted to add a few more but her parents seem intent on crushing her ambitions, telling her she needs to save at least a little time for studying.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh