Want a great way to add cute felt animals to any piece of clothing? Our felt animal appliques, like this lovable red river hog, are a fantastic way to add a little fun and color to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (10 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Boris the Red River Hog's Story
Boris is a bit of a curmudgeon. You would be too if everyone kept confusing you for a warthog. He is a Red River Hog! He'll have you know that he has neither warts, nor huge ugly tusks, or flatulence problems. Boris would also like to point out that red river hogs are some of the sweetest smelling hogs you will ever find. He is proud of his handsome and dignified red fur. Nothing like the ugly, drab fur of the warthog.**
You really shouldn't bring this subject up at all with Boris. He will go on for hours about the differences between all the different kinds of hogs and how red river hogs are superior in all ways. Other topics you should steer clear of are kids these days and any sort of complaint as Boris can out complain anyone.
**The views and opinions expressed above are those of Boris and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Squshies.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh